Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- What is a receptionist? We will define the nature of the role, and explain exactly what a front of house receptionist is
- How to be prepared for literally anything – one day is never the same as the next
- Being the face of the company – what you need to do, how you need to do it, what you need to wear, and how you need to present yourself
- A general overview of the duties of a receptionist
- The power of a positive first impression. We will discuss first impressions countless times throughout this course; however, understanding the importance of this and how to do it is at the core of being an effective and high quality receptionist.
- The different types of receptionist roles there are in the job market, and why there are subtle differences between them
- Legal receptionists
- Medical receptionists
- Educational institute receptionists
- Tourism receptionists, e.g. hotels/apartments etc.
- General receptionists – everything else in-between
- The principles to create a powerful first impression. How can this be done?
- The principles to confirm how your message comes across. How can you check the message received is the correct one?
- How to use voice, tone, and language to build trust, credibility, and confidence
- How can you identify the customer’s needs?
- Learning to listen – an important part of interpersonal skills
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situations
- Delivering bad news constructively
And many many more!